Soft Tissue Laser Therapy – Naples, FL
Use State-of-the-Art Technology for Faster Healing
As a chiropractor, Dr. Wills can use soft tissue laser therapy in Naples to treat a number of conditions. The treatment is often effective in reducing pain and inflammation and can enhance both hard and soft tissue healing such as bones, muscles and ligaments. During soft tissue laser therapy in our Naples, FL chiropractice office, the oxygen level of tissue is elevated thereby allowing injured or damaged cells to absorb the photons of light from the laser. This in turn accelerates healing.
Why Choose Wills Chiropractic for Soft Tissue Laser Therapy?
- Modern, Comfortable Office Environment
- More Than 20 Years of Experience
- Personalized Treatment Catered to You
What Can Laser Therapy Be Helpful For?
- Acute injuries, such as sprains, strains and shoulder injuries
- Repetitive use injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome
- Traumatic injuries
- Chronic conditions such as a frozen shoulder or arthritis
Class IV K-Laser
Today, the state-of-the-art Class IV K-Laser helps many people suffering from chronic pain. The treatment provides valuable therapy in a safe, comfortable, and highly effective manner. Here at Wills Chiropractic, Dr. Chad Wills is one of only a few practitioners in the Naples, FL area to utilize this advanced technology, and he looks forward to passing on the benefits to you. Patients from Orangetree, FL and other surrounding areas are encouraged to contact us today and schedule their first consultation.
How Does the Class IV K-Laser Work?
This technology delivers specific wavelengths of laser light to the patient that induces a photochemical reaction, resulting in therapeutic improvements, including increased circulation and an optimized healing environment. The benefits include the following:
- Deep penetration of cells by the K-Laser increases the amount of energy the cells have access to, thereby allowing to absorb nutrients faster and repair more quickly
- Greater production of collagen encourages tissues to regenerate
- Blood vessels increase in diameter, which can help reduce any possible swelling during treatment
- The formation of noticeable scar tissue is reduced
- Only mild tingling and temporary increased skin sensitivity are experienced during treatment
- K-Laser therapy produces neurochemicals that block pain signals from reaching the nerves
- The treatment process is quick, and can usually be completed in just a few minutes depending on the size of the area that Dr. Wills, your chiropractor in Naples, is treating.
FAQ’s about K-Laser Soft Tissue Therapy
Can laser therapy be used along with other chiropractic methods?
Yes, K-Laser is often used in conjunction with physical therapy, chiropractic, and massage. Other chiropractic services and laser therapy are often complementary.
How often is laser therapy required?
That depends on the problem. Acute conditions may necessitate daily treatment at first, especially if there is severe pain. Chronic conditions may initially require treatments two or three times a week, gradually tapering off as there is improvement.
Have the effects of K-Laser been proven?
Yes. Researchers and scientists have conducted studies and there are literally thousands of published articles supporting the effectiveness of laser therapy for many clinical conditions.